We are now hiring!
Crafty Communications has a position available for an Account Coordinator. The successful candidate will gain exposure for assigned clients with their intended audiences through media relations, digital marketing, community outreach and content development.
- Researching and writing content for a variety of uses and platforms including traditional media and social media.
- Working as part of an account team to implement the communications strategy.
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings.
- Creating graphics and other design essentials to execute communication plans.
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis via telephone or email.
- Managing clients’ social media accounts.
- Attending events on behalf of the CEO.
- Other duties assigned by the CEO or Chief Administrative Officer.
Compensation & Hours:
- This is a paid, part-time position.
- This position would work 15-18 hours a week.
- Must be pursuing a college degree in public relations, journalism, mass communications, strategic communications, marketing or other related discipline.
- Minimum of one year of public relations, marketing or communications experience preferred.
- Additional desired skills:
- Photography, videography and editing experience.
- Experience with content management systems and e-mail marketing software.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume and writing samples to Terrance Craft, email@example.com.